Click here to apply for the Mini Grant (Maximum $100)
The Ohio County Community Foundation (OCCF) will seek and accept Mini-grant applications from area non-profit organizations whose programs benefit the residents of Ohio County. Each Mini-grant application will be for a grant up to $100 and will be reviewed after submission by the Program Coordinator to ensure the application is complete and the organizations are eligible to make application.
The application must then be approved by the OCCF Executive Director and may be submitted to the Grants Committee or the Board of Directors for final approval.
Listed below are the 2017 Mini-grant awards:
- Oak Heritage Conservancy – $100 – Monarch Butterfly Preserve
- Ohio County 911 Communications – $79.99 – 2017 Fire Prevention Week
- Ohio County Tourism & Visitors Commission – $100 – 2017 Media Marketplace
- Rising Sun Ohio County Community Schools – $100 – 2017 Kindergarten Graduation
- Rising Sun Ohio County Community Schools – $100 – 2017 Preschool Graduation
- Rising Sun Ohio County Parks Board – $100 – Bike Safety and Helmet Program
- Rising Sun Ohio County Parks Board – $100 – 31 Miles in October T-shirts