Learn more on how you can help us build, manage and distribute charitable resources for Ohio County.
BUILDING, MANAGING AND DISTRIBUTING A LASTING SOURCE OF CHARITABLE FUNDS FOR OHIO COUNTY
WELCOME to the Ohio County Community Foundation's new website! Thanks to ETC and Zach Davis!
- The mission of the Ohio County Community Foundation is to build, manage and distribute a lasting source of charitable resources for Ohio County.
- To Assist donors in maximizing their charitable intents through strategic giving opportunities that provide for allowable tax deductions and ease of giving.
- To provide responsible stewardship of donated gifts.
- To make grants in the fields of community development, education, human services, cultural affairs and health.
- To promote leadership in identifying, addressing and anticipating Ohio County's needs.
- Simplicity - One gift can address many Ohio County charitable organizations and activities.
- Flexibility - We honor donor wishes regarding a designated beneficiary or area of interest.
- Permanence & Continuity - Gifts to permanent funds benefit the community well into the future.
- Security & Public Accountability - Professional staff and the Board of Directors strive to ensure the community interests are well served and that all required is publicly disclosed.
We are just a phone call away 812‑438‑9401
- Endowment Funds
- Ohio County Community Foundation
- P.O. Box 170
- 330 Industrial Access Drive
- Rising Sun, IN 47040