The Charles H. & Hazel M. Johnson Endowment High School Scholarship was established within the Ohio County Community Foundation, in 2014, by the Rising Sun Ohio County School Corporation. This scholarship was established from the bequeathed funds of the Charles H. Johnson Trust in memory of Charles H. & Hazel M. Johnson. Applicant must be pursuing a degree in the field of Healthcare.
Amount: 4 scholarships @ $1,000 each
- 2020 - Emma Davis, Sydney Pitts, Kassidy Romans, Ethan Webb
- 2019 - Jacob Bovard, Riley Chipman, Danyka Groover, Katelyn Welzel
- 2018 - Kasey Baker, Chelsea Brown, Trevor Levit, Andrew Lewis
- 2017 - Claire Blackwell, Emily Craig, Macy Elliott, Scott Webb
- 2016 - Claudio Gallegos, Mackinzie Scott, Anna Slack, Sarah Steele
- 2015 - Bailey Baker, Whitney Chipman, Dustin McBride, Lily Ramsey