|WELCOME to the Website of the Ohio County Community Foundation
|Ohio County Community Foundation
P.O. Box 170
330 Industrial Access Drive
Rising Sun, IN 47040
|The picture above is a picture of Rising Sun, Indiana in Ohio County taken from across the river at Rabbit Hash, Kentucky on a
beautiful day in May, 2004. The Board of Directors, the Executive Director and the Staff hope you enjoy the tour of the Foundation’s
website. Please contact us at the Ohio County Community Foundation for any information you may wish or if there are any questions
we can answer for you.
|Established in 1998, the Ohio County Community Foundation Inc. is charged with assisting donors in building, managing and
distributing a lasting source of charitable funds for the good of Ohio County. The Community Foundation currently offers services that
include endowment creation, scholarship administration and charitable gift funds. Additional planned giving services will be added in
The mission of the Ohio County Community Foundation is to build, manage and distribute a lasting source of
charitable resources for Ohio County.
|• We will assist donors in maximizing their charitable intents through strategic giving opportunities that provide for allowable tax
deductions and ease of giving.
• We will provide responsible stewardship of donated gifts.
• We will make grants that benefit Ohio County in the fields of community development, education, human services, cultural affairs
• We will promote leadership in identifying, addressing and anticipating Ohio County’s needs.
|• Simplicity: One gift can address many Ohio County charitable organizations and activities.
• Flexibility: We honor donor wishes regarding a designated beneficiary or area of interest.
• Permanence & Continuity: Gifts to permanent funds benefit the community well into the future.
• Security & Public Accountability: Professional staff and the Board of Directors strive to ensure the community interests are well
served and that all required is publicly disclosed.