Click here to apply for the Junior Grant (Maximum $500)
The Ohio County Community Foundation may find it necessary to issue Junior Grants from the unrestricted funds outside the Grants Committee recommendations on occasion. This may occur if an occasion arises that would not require full committee and board approval.
The Ohio County Community Foundation (OCCF) will seek and accept Junior Grant applications from area non-profit organizations whose programs benefit the residents of Ohio County. Each Junior Grant application will be up to $500 per grant and will be reviewed after submission by the Program Coordinator to ensure the application is complete and the organizations are eligible to make application.
The application must then be approved by the OCCF Executive Director and then be submitted to the Board of Directors for final approval.
Listed below are the 2016 Junior Grant awards:
- First United Church of Christ – $375 – Stair Repair & Railing Replacement
- Ohio County Public Library -$500 – Summer Reading Program
- Rising Sun Lions Club – $500 – Portable Pitching Machine
- Rising Sun United Methodist Church – $500 – 2015 Navy Bean 5-K
- Rising Sun Ohio County Parks – $250 – Bike & Safety Helmet Program
- Southeastern Indiana Independent – $500 – Mini-Computer and Flash Drives