Click here to apply for the Board of Directors’ Small Grant (Maximum $300)
The Ohio County Community Foundation may find it necessary to issue Small Grants from the unrestricted funds outside the Grants Committee recommendations on occasion. This may occur if an occasion arises that would not require full committee and board approval.
The Ohio County Community Foundation (OCCF) will seek and accept Small Grant applications from area non-profit organizations whose programs benefit the residents of Ohio County. Each Small Grant application will be up to $300 per grant and will be reviewed after submission by the Program Coordinator to ensure the application is complete and the organizations is eligible to make application.
The application must then be approved by the OCCF Executive Director and may be submitted to the Grants Committee or the Board of Directors for final approval.
Listed below are the 2016 Small grant awards:
2016 Small Grant Awards
- Ohio County Elementary School – Music Instruments – $300
- Ohio County Historical Society – 2016 Quiltfest – $300
- Rising Sun Ohio Co. Comm Schools – 2016 Kindergarten – $300
- Rising Sun Ohio Co. Comm Schools – FCCLA National – $300
- Rising Sun Ohio Co. Parks – Move It Program – $300
- Rising Sun Ohio Co. Parks – 30 Miles in October – $300